The Richmond uses more springs and a little more foam than the previous model, the Charlotte, and is designed to appeal to as broad an audience as possible. Guest rooms, children of all sizes, and anyone looking for an absolutely great budget-friendly mattress will absolutely love the Richmond.
An additional .5″ of upholstery, coupled with softer layers of foam and a stretch-knit cover, allow the Richmond to better conform with hips and shoulders, making it more comfortable for side sleepers than the previous models.
Warranty: 10 Year Non-Prorated Manufacturers Warranty
Items covered under limited warranty can include:
– Body impressions greater than .75″
– Shifting, bunching, or clumping of upholstery materials
– *Sagging: your sleep set must be continuously supported by an appropriate foundation, or equivalent, with a proper bed frame. The frame should include rigid center support with legs that support down to the floor.
*NOTE: A mattress warranty will be considered void in the event of any staining or being in an unsanitary condition.
Items covered under Foundation warranty can include:
– Splits in the wood frame
– Squeaking, rattling or other non-typical noises
– Broken, loose, or defective boards
The Warranty does NOT cover:
– Soiled or stained products
– Damage incurred from using an improper foundation. *See our FAQ section about this issue
– Mattress fabric