The Therapedic Spirit Plush is best classified as a medium-feel, entry-level support and is among the first to use a foam encasement around the perimeter of the innerspring.
Some of the features of the Therapedic Spirit Plush:
- A foam encasement for a firmer seating surface and more stability
- A medium feel, great for satisfying a wider range of feel preferences
- 11″ profile makes it easy to fit any sheets and linens
- Comes in popular odd sizes, such as RV Queen (60″x75″) and 3/4 (48″x75″)
If you’re buying the bed for a second bedroom or indecisive kid, the medium-soft of this bed appeals to a wider range of comfort preferences..
If you’d like something just a tad softer without changing price or thickness, check out the more middle-of-the-road version, the Spirit Plush or the softer Anthem Pillowtop.
Warranty: 10 Year Non-Prorated Manufacturers Warranty
Items covered under limited warranty can include:
– Body impressions greater than 1.5″
– Shifting, bunching, or clumping of upholstery materials
– *Sagging: your sleep set must be continuously supported by an appropriate foundation, or equivalent, with a proper bed frame. The frame should include rigid center support with legs that support down to the floor.
*NOTE: A mattress warranty will be considered void in the event of any staining or being in an unsanitary condition.
Items covered under Foundation warranty can include:
– Splits in the wood frame
– Squeaking, rattling or other non-typical noises
– Broken, loose, or defective boards
The Warranty does NOT cover:
– Soiled or stained products
– Damage incurred from using an improper foundation. *See our FAQ section about this issue
– Mattress fabric