The Spirit Firm is classified as entry-level support and is among the first to utilize a foam encasement around the perimeter of the innerspring.
This encasement provides:
- A Firmer seating surface
- A Reduced feel of roll-off near the edges
- More stability by reducing side-to-side sway in the springs.
An excellent choice whether you’re looking for a more often-used guest bed, a teenager needing to upgrade, or perhaps a college student in need of a more sturdy, longer-lasting option for the future.
The feel is firmer, but isn’t what we’d call terribly hard. If you’d like something just a tad softer without changing price or thickness, the more middle-of-the-road version of the bed is the Spirit Plush.
Warranty: 10 Year Non-Prorated Manufacturers Warranty
Items covered under limited warranty can include:
– Body impressions greater than 1.5″
– Shifting, bunching, or clumping of upholstery materials
– *Sagging: your sleep set must be continuously supported by an appropriate foundation, or equivalent, with a proper bed frame. The frame should include rigid center support with legs that support down to the floor.
*NOTE: A mattress warranty will be considered void in the event of any staining or being in an unsanitary condition.
Items covered under Foundation warranty can include:
– Splits in the wood frame
– Squeaking, rattling or other non-typical noises
– Broken, loose, or defective boards
The Warranty does NOT cover:
– Soiled or stained products
– Damage incurred from using an improper foundation. *See our FAQ section about this issue
– Mattress fabric