Even though the Grand Haven Pillowtop may be one of Capitol Bedding’s entry offerings, the bed is no slouch. With a Bolsa pocketed-spring unit, this bed is designed to have more of a ‘sink-in’ feel. If you’re a side or back sleeper, you’re going to love this bed. Turn over and feel the upholstery cradle your hips and shoulders in that kind of ‘ahhhhhhhhhh’ way.
A note to stomach sleepers: If you’re anything like the person writing this description, you love a soft bed, too. However, soft isn’t always the best for your back as it allows you to sink in the wrong way all night. If you’d like to try a firmer, more stomach-sleeper-oriented bed, try the Grand Traverse Pillowtop for a more substantial, less ‘sinky’ feel.
Warranty: 10 Year Non-Prorated Warranty
Items covered under limited warranty can include:
– Body impressions greater than 1.5″
– Shifting, bunching, or clumping of upholstery materials
– *Sagging: your sleep set must be continuously supported by an appropriate foundation, or equivalent, with a proper bed frame. The frame should include rigid center support with legs that support down to the floor.
*NOTE: A mattress warranty will be considered void in the event of any staining or being in an unsanitary condition.
Items covered under Foundation warranty can include:
– Splits in the wood frame
– Squeaking, rattling or other non-typical noises
– Broken, loose, or defective boards
The Warranty does NOT cover:
– Soiled or stained products
– Damage incurred from using an improper foundation. *See our FAQ section about this issue
– Mattress fabric