The Capitol Bedding Grand Haven Pillowtop:
- Bolsa, individual pocketed springs for less motion transfer
- Higher density foams than other brands at this price for exceptional durability
(1.5 and 1.8lb density foams)
- Hand-made locally by boutique manufacturer Capitol Bedding in Grand Ledge, Michigan
- Eclipse the competition with the Grand Haven Pillowtop.
If you’d like to try something ever-so slightly firmer, yet even more conforming in a weird sort of way, try the crowd-favorite Grand Traverse Pillowtop.
It’s one of Capitol Bedding‘s most popular model’s for a reason.
We promise you’ll love it.
Warranty: 10 Year Non-Prorated Warranty
Items covered under limited warranty can include:
– Body impressions greater than 1.5″
– Shifting, bunching, or clumping of upholstery materials
– *Sagging: your sleep set must be continuously supported by an appropriate foundation, or equivalent, with a proper bed frame. The frame should include rigid center support with legs that support down to the floor.
*NOTE: A mattress warranty will be considered void in the event of any staining or being in an unsanitary condition.
Items covered under Foundation warranty can include:
– Splits in the wood frame
– Squeaking, rattling or other non-typical noises
– Broken, loose, or defective boards
The Warranty does NOT cover:
– Soiled or stained products
– Damage incurred from using an improper foundation. *See our FAQ section about this issue
– Mattress fabric