What the Therapedic Medicoil HD3000 Plush features:
- 12.5 gauge, Hinge-Flex® spring by Leggett & Platt provides very solid support
- 3″ 50lb compression foam Edge Support provides an extremely durable seating surface and reduced edge roll-off
- Ultra-durable 2.5lb density foam resists body impression, even under the largest sleepers
- 2″ Dunlop latex for breathability, conformability, and durability
- Inner-tufting helps secure all materials together and reduced sleep-disturbing body impressions
- Therability™ HD wooden foundation uses 20 side-to-side cross slats and weighs 105lbs in queen.
- 20 year warranty against 1″ of body impression or more. (10 years longer and allows for .5″ less body impression)
- Note – due to the unique construction of this mattress, it is not recommended for use on an adjustable base.
- The TheraLuxe HD Cascade Plush is the adjustable-compatible version of this bed.
We hear on a daily basis how sick and tired consumers are about durable goods wearing out faster and faster. Consumers everywhere are exasperated at the amount of planned obsolescence built into their everyday appliances: toasters that only last three years, washers and dryers that wear out in four, refrigerators that barely make eight…the list goes on and on.
We feel a bed should fall into the investment category of good durable good and not the consumption category. A bed should be an investment into your sleep and should an item on which you can rely, night after night, year after year, to provide you with the best and most consistent rest possible so you can make the most of every minute of every day.
And it also shouldn’t have to cost three months’ salary!
Well, you asked, and Therapedic listened.
Mattress Mart is proud to carry the Medicoil HD and TheraLuxe HD lines by Therapedic. Crafted to be exceptionally heavy-duty at extremely affordable prices, these HD lines are made to hold their shape and feel, night after consistent night, for years and years to come – even for the most rotund sleepers.
We dare you to compare.
Go out and look at specs.
Go on….we’ll wait.
There are very, very few beds on the market that are built with the materials of the Therapedic Medicoil HD3000 Plush.
All Therapedic HD mattresses are engineered to be durable and supportive for anybody, from the big and tall down to the most petite individual. These beds are built to last – with a warranty that stands behind that promise.
Both the Medicoil and TheraLuxe HD collections features the optional Therability™ foundation which utilizes 20 cross-slats in the foundation, 2×4 bracing, and a weight of 105lbs in queen. This heavy-duty foundation surpasses the standard wooden foundation by three times.
If you’re looking for a mattress that isn’t going to wear out like the other beds you’ve purchased in the past, this is it.
For a firmer HD feel, try the Medicoil HD1000 or the TheraLuxe HD Jackson Firm. For a slightly softer feel, give the TheraLuxe HD Cascade Plush is very comparable, but also works on an adjustable base.