What is Bravura?
The Bravura line was created by Therapedic to be a mid-range offering featuring Bolsa pocketed coils, Quantum Edge Support, and plentiful layers of premium polyurethane foam which is intended to compete with the biggest names in bedding at a far more affordable price. The Bravura line offers a little bit of everything.
The Interlude Pillowtop is popular with someone who wants the additional conformity for hips and shoulders, primarily for a side sleeper, but still wants to feel there is support under them without that ‘sagging’ feeling that is all too common with some pillowtop designs.
Because the Interlude Pillowtop is more “middle of the road,” it is a great compromise bed for those couples who may be a little more on the opposite ends of the comfort spectrum.
Warranty: 10 Year Non-Prorated Warranty
Items covered under limited warranty can include:
– Body impressions greater than 1.5″
– Shifting, bunching, or clumping of upholstery materials
– *Sagging: your sleep set must be continuously supported by an appropriate foundation, or equivalent, with a proper bed frame. The frame should include rigid center support with legs that support down to the floor.
*NOTE: A mattress warranty will be considered void in the event of any staining or being in an unsanitary condition.
Items covered under Foundation warranty can include:
– Splits in the wood frame
– Squeaking, rattling or other non-typical noises
– Broken, loose, or defective boards
The Warranty does NOT cover:
– Soiled or stained products
– Damage incurred from using an improper foundation. *See our FAQ section about this issue
– Mattress fabric