The Back Sense Platinum line is where you start when looking for a mattress genuinely made for adult support. A heavy duty LFK-style spring combined with a robust foam-encasement system provides support and stability while the high-quality foam upholstery in the Grand Prairies Plush ensures the most medium-feeling model in the Back Sense Platinum collection will give you comfort and conforming support for years to come.
The Jennings Pillowtop is one of the most medium-soft feeling beds in our collection and is an excellent choice for side, back, and maybe even some stomach sleepers alike, all of whom will appreciate the pressure-relieving effect the durable upholstery layers provide while still not allowing you sag too far into the bed. For those looking to appease multiple feel preferences.
Warranty: 10 Year Non-Prorated Manufacturers Warranty
Items covered under limited warranty can include:
– Body impressions greater than 1.5″
– Shifting, bunching, or clumping of upholstery materials
– *Sagging: your sleep set must be continuously supported by an appropriate foundation, or equivalent, with a proper bed frame. The frame should include rigid center support with legs that support down to the floor.
*NOTE: A mattress warranty will be considered void in the event of any staining or being in an unsanitary condition.
Items covered under Foundation warranty can include:
– Splits in the wood frame
– Squeaking, rattling or other non-typical noises
– Broken, loose, or defective boards
The Warranty does NOT cover:
– Soiled or stained products
– Damage incurred from using an improper foundation. *See our FAQ section about this issue
– Mattress fabric