A robust LFK-style spring combined with a stable, foam-encasement system provides support and stability while the high-quality foam upholstery in the Berkeley Firm ensures the firmest bed in the Platinum collection will give you support for years to come.
The Berkeley is labeled a firm from Therapedic, however, some may consider it a cushion firm and is an excellent choice for stomach sleepers and some side sleepers.
***Side sleepers and those more sensitive to pressure points may want to look at an option with more cushioning layers on the top for hips and shoulders, such as the Berkeley Plush, Interlude Pillowtop, or the Cascade Plush in the ultra-durable TheraLuxe HD line of bedding.
Warranty: 10 Year Non-Prorated Warranty
Items covered under limited warranty can include:
– Body impressions greater than 1.5″
– Shifting, bunching, or clumping of upholstery materials
– *Sagging: your sleep set must be continuously supported by an appropriate foundation, or equivalent, with a proper bed frame. The frame should include rigid center support with legs that support down to the floor.
*NOTE: A mattress warranty will be considered void in the event of any staining or being in an unsanitary condition.
Items covered under Foundation warranty can include:
– Splits in the wood frame
– Squeaking, rattling or other non-typical noises
– Broken, loose, or defective boards
The Warranty does NOT cover:
– Soiled or stained products
– Damage incurred from using an improper foundation. *See our FAQ section about this issue
– Mattress fabric