The Berkeley Plush in the Therapedic Back Sense collection is the first truly adult-support soft mattress we carry at Mattress Mart.
A traditional-style spring (LFK or LuraFlex) combined with a robust foam-encasement system provides support and stability, while the generous layers of upholstery in the Berkeley Plush prides for a more middle-of-the-road feel.
The Berkeley is a medium-soft bed and an excellent choice for side and back sleepers alike. The LFK innerspring will be just a tad more bouncy than a model with a pocketed spring, however the LFK system gives the bed a slightly more “solid” feel underneath the cushioning layers on the surface.
Stomach sleepers may wish to look at a model with a slightly firmer feel, such as the Grand Haven Pillowtop.
Regardless of your sleeping position, everyone will appreciate the generous amount of padding and the support from a traditional innerspring.
The Therapedic Back Sense Berkeley Plush Features:
- LuraFlex spring system from Leggett & Platt
- Foam edge support system for firm seating, roll-off reduction, and stability
- Generous layers of polyurethane foam upholstery
- 12″ thickness means sheet fitment won’t be an issue
- Available in odd-sizes including RV Queen (60″ x 75″) and 3/4 (48″ x 75″)
- Adjustable base compatible