The Tempur-Ergo Adjustable base is here, and it’s about to change your sleep for the better.
Although the bedroom is supposed to be all about sleep, we aren’t so naive to think you aren’t watching TV, reading, or browsing your phone or tablet in there. An adjustable base will help you do all of these things, only better. It might also just give you a better, more relaxed night’s sleep as your body is allowed to finally fully conform to the mattress the way it was meant.
Allow the TEMPUR-Ergo to transform your bedroom into the relaxing oasis you’ve been dreaming of.
- Gently tilts your mattress to an anti-snore position
- Features one-touch preset buttons and backlit, soft-touch function keys so you can adjust in the dark
Head and Foot Lift
- Gives you control of your sleeping space, with nearly unlimited head and foot lift positions, for reading, watching TV, or working
Zero Gravity Preset
- Elevates your head and feet to closely simulate weightlessness and help take the pressure off your back while you sleep
- Unwind with a soothing two-zone massage, one zone at the head and one zone at the feet with three levels of intensity
- Adjustable Legs/Removable Legs
- Underbed Lighting
- USB Ports
The Tempur-Ergo Adjustable Base – the perfect pairing with any mattress.
If you’re interested in an adjustable base, but don’t necessarily need all the features, give the Sealy Ease 3.0 a try today!
Help relieve snoring for you or your partner with QuietMode™, which gently tilts your mattress to an anti-snore position.
Wireless Remote with Presets
Control your base with a wireless remote, which includes one-touch preset buttons:
- Zero-Gravity Mode – Adjusts your legs to relieve pressure off the lower back.
- Flat – One-Touch Flat lowers head and foot to a flat position and turns off massage (if running).
- TV in Bed Preset Position – Brings head and foot into position for viewing TV.
- Anti-Snore Preset Position – Raises the head of the bed slightly to help open airways.
- Favorite 1 Preset Position – A Programmable Preset Position.
- Under-bed LED lighting – Turn on/off under-bed LED lighting – and personally MY favorite feature.
Adapt your bed to your ideal height at any time by shortening or elongating the adjustable legs on your base to flat, 3, 6 or 9 inches.
Fit your power base easily into your existing bedroom furniture, with or without legs. With Zero Clearance, your base will easily fit inside platform beds for sleek, modern bedroom design.
Head and Foot Lift
Take complete control of your sleeping space, with nearly unlimited head and foot lift positions, for sitting, reading, working or watching TV.
Zero Gravity Preset
With the tap of a button, take the pressure off your back while you sleep – elevating your head and feet to closely simulate weightlessness.
Unwind with a soothing two-zone massage, one zone at the head and one zone at the feet with three levels of intensity.
- Head Zone Massage – Activates simple steady-state massage and toggles through 2 intensity levels. Low, high and off.
- Foot Zone Massage – Activates simple steady-state massage and toggles through 2 intensity levels. Low, high and off.
- Massage Wave Mode – Turns on and activates programmed massage mode. Toggles wave modes 1, 2, 3 and off. Intensity default to low
Navigate your bedroom at night without tripping or disturbing your partner with LED under-bed lighting, easily activated with your wireless remote.
Recharge your device while you recharge your body with easy-to-reach USB ports on each side of the base.
Once you adjust to a certain position, it’s locked in for the night. No drifting back to flat while you sleep.
Stop spills with One-Button Stop. Hit any button on your remote to immediately stop the movement of your base.
Quiet Drive Motors
Quietly adjust your side of the bed without waking your partner.
Comfort. Faster. Your head and foot position will adjust simultaneously to get you to your desired sleep position faster.
Child Lock Feature
Via a two-button sequence, completely lock your adjustable base to prevent it from moving when children are present.
Power Outage Auto-Flat
If the base is raised during a power outage, a battery backup box will return the base to its original flat position.
In the rare event you should have a problem with your TEMPUR-Ergo base, please feel free to call the store. There are a limited number of easy-to-check for items that we can run through ourselves. In the event we cannot get the base fixed over the phone with us, we would then ask you to call the 800# provided by TempurSealy customer service through their warranty booklet: 1-800-499-1965.
Ergo 2.0 20yr Limited Warranty Coverage
rgo 2.0 Owners Manual