Conforming, cloudy, goodness.
Stearns’ mattresses are built to be supportive and comfortable. How? The proprietary spring is a huge part of the puzzle. Using coil-in-coil technology, the IntelliCoil® spring used in every Stearns & Foster uses an outer coil that will very gently conform and support until you reach the backbone of the spring, the conical inner coil. This is the coil that provides that deep support you’re looking for, while the more forgiving outer coil flexes and gives while you move, doing the work that upholstery layers would normally have to do, therefore prolonging the life of the mattress and helping to resist sag.
You really have to try it yourself to see what it’s all about.
The Stearns & Foster Hurston Luxury Plush.
Warranty: 10-Year Non-Prorated Warranty
Items covered under limited warranty can include:
– Body impressions greater than 1.5″
– Shifting, bunching, or clumping of upholstery materials
– *Sagging: your sleep set must be continuously supported by an appropriate foundation, or equivalent, with a proper bed frame. The frame should include rigid center support with legs that support down to the floor.
*NOTE: A mattress warranty will be considered void in the event of any staining or being in an unsanitary condition.
Items covered under Foundation warranty can include:
– Splits in the wood frame
– Squeaking, rattling or other non-typical noises
– Broken, loose, or defective boards
The Warranty does NOT cover:
– Soiled or stained products
– Damage incurred from using an improper foundation. *See our FAQ section about this issue
– Mattress fabric