What do you get when you combine the IntelliCoil® spring with generous layers of Extra-Soft Gel Foam, Permium Gel Memory Foam, and a tencel cover fabric? The Hurston Plush.
What makes the Hurston so popular is the feel: the medium-plush top combined with the firm IntelliCoil is really and truly what a solid, yet soft, mattress should feel like.
This is one you really have to come on in to try out.
The Stearns & Foster Hurston Luxury Plush.
Warranty: 10-Year Non-Prorated Warranty
Items covered under limited warranty can include:
– Body impressions greater than 1.5″
– Shifting, bunching, or clumping of upholstery materials
– *Sagging: your sleep set must be continuously supported by an appropriate foundation, or equivalent, with a proper bed frame. The frame should include rigid center support with legs that support down to the floor.
*NOTE: A mattress warranty will be considered void in the event of any staining or being in an unsanitary condition.
Items covered under Foundation warranty can include:
– Splits in the wood frame
– Squeaking, rattling or other non-typical noises
– Broken, loose, or defective boards
The Warranty does NOT cover:
– Soiled or stained products
– Damage incurred from using an improper foundation. *See our FAQ
– Mattress fabric