They say if you wait long enough everything comes back – and the top-rated Kelburn II hybrid is no exception.
The Kelburn II is the most middle-of-the-road of any of the Hybrid offerings by Sealy. As it uses a generous amount of premium memory foam, the top layers will conform, but yet the bed doesn’t let you sink in too much. Although it may be a tad soft for stomach sleepers who usually want something a bit firmer, the Kelburn is almost tailor-made for side and back sleepers who want just the right amount of conformity with minimal sag.
If you’re looking for something a bit harder or softer in the Hybrid category, check out our Copper Firm or Copper Plush in Sealy’s collection.
Warranty: 10 Year Non-Prorated Manufacturers Warranty
Items covered under limited warranty can include:
– Body impressions greater than 1.5″
– Shifting, bunching, or clumping of upholstery materials
– Coils or wires that are loose or broken
– Coils or wires that protrude through the fabric
– *Sagging: your sleep set must be continuously supported by an appropriate foundation, or equivalent, with a proper bed frame. The frame should include rigid center support with legs that support down to the floor.
*NOTE: A mattress warranty will be considered void in the event of any staining or being in an unsanitary condition.
Items covered under Foundation warranty can include:
– Splits in the wood frame
– Squeaking, rattling or other non-typical noises
– Broken, loose, or defective boards
– Loose or broken module wires
The Warranty does NOT cover:
– Soiled or stained products
– Damage incurred from using an improper foundation. *See our FAQ section about this issue
– Mattress fabric