They say if you wait long enough everything comes back – and this top-rated Sealy hybrid is no exception.
the Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Performance Kelburn II Mattress is perfectly designed for all sorts of sleepers: side, back, stomach, including fetal!
Kelburn II Features include:
Cool-to-the-touch technologies help promote a comfortable sleeping environment.
Sealy Immersion™ Advanced Memory Foam
A slower response memory foam with an open-cell structure allows for a more breathable, comfortable sleep surface.Sealy ComfortSense™ Foam
The latest innovation in gel memory foam, designed to respond to your body’s unique shape for a more comfortable night’s sleep.DuraFlex™ Coil Edge System
High-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress for better edge support of this top-rated Sealy hybrid , allowing usable sleeping surface, and improved durability.Zoned Support
In the center zone, nearly 20% more coils for even better support where you need it most.
Most people love the Kelburn II, but if it isn’t for you, we understand. Perhaps the Capitol Bedding Mackinac Memories, featuring Serene® foam, might be more your liking.
Warranty: 10 Year Non-Prorated Manufacturers Warranty
Items covered under limited warranty can include:
– Body impressions greater than 1.5″
– Shifting, bunching, or clumping of upholstery materials
– Coils or wires that are loose or broken
– Coils or wires that protrude through the fabric
– *Sagging: your sleep set must be continuously supported by an appropriate foundation, or equivalent, with a proper bed frame. The frame should include rigid center support with legs that support down to the floor.
*NOTE: A mattress warranty will be considered void in the event of any staining or being in an unsanitary condition.
Items covered under Foundation warranty can include:
– Splits in the wood frame
– Squeaking, rattling or other non-typical noises
– Broken, loose, or defective boards
– Loose or broken module wires
The Warranty does NOT cover:
– Soiled or stained products
– Damage incurred from using an improper foundation. *See our FAQ section about this issue
– Mattress fabric