They say if you wait long enough everything comes back and the top-rated Copper II Plush hybrid is no exception.
The Copper II Plush is the softest of the Hybrid offerings we carry by Sealy. The Copper II uses a generous amount of premium memory foam along with SealyCushion™ Extra Soft foam to conform to and cradle every possible source of pressure points. The Copper Plush is a great mattress for anyone who wants a soft and conforming memory foam feel, but that is also easy to move around on due to the supportive spring system.
If you’re looking for something a bit firmer in the Hybrid category, check out the top-rated Kelburn II.
Warranty: 10 Year Non-Prorated Manufacturers Warranty
Items covered under limited warranty can include:
– Body impressions greater than 1.5″
– Shifting, bunching, or clumping of upholstery materials
– Coils or wires that are loose or broken
– Coils or wires that protrude through the fabric
– *Sagging: your sleep set must be continuously supported by an appropriate foundation, or equivalent, with a proper bed frame. The frame should include rigid center support with legs that support down to the floor.
*NOTE: A mattress warranty will be considered void in the event of any staining or being in an unsanitary condition.
Items covered under Foundation warranty can include:
– Splits in the wood frame
– Squeaking, rattling or other non-typical noises
– Broken, loose, or defective boards
– Loose or broken module wires
The Warranty does NOT cover:
– Soiled or stained products
– Damage incurred from using an improper foundation. *See our FAQ section about this issue
– Mattress fabric