The Charlotte is a good choice when looking for beds for children or guest rooms and is very popular with RV’ers as it comes in Short or RV queen. (RV = 60″x75″)
That Charlotte incorporates firmer polyurethane foam, giving it more of a cushion-firm feel, meaning it will feel like you’re not quite sleeping on the floor, more like on the floor with a nice thick carpet pad.
If you’re looking for something just a bit softer at this range – something with more padding to conform better to hips or shoulders for those using the bed, try out the Richmond plush. The Richmond will add another .5″ of padding, but more importantly softer padding throughout as well as a stretch-knit cover for more comfort.
Warranty: 10 Year Non-Prorated Manufacturers Warranty
Items covered under limited warranty can include:
– Body impressions greater than 1.5″
– Shifting, bunching, or clumping of upholstery materials
– *Sagging: your sleep set must be continuously supported by an appropriate foundation, or equivalent, with a proper bed frame. The frame should include rigid center support with legs that support down to the floor.
*NOTE: A mattress warranty will be considered void in the event of any staining or being in an unsanitary condition.
Items covered under Foundation warranty can include:
– Splits in the wood frame
– Squeaking, rattling or other non-typical noises
– Broken, loose, or defective boards
The Warranty does NOT cover:
– Soiled or stained products
– Damage incurred from using an improper foundation. *See our FAQ section about this issue
– Mattress fabric