Those with children, guest rooms, or RV’s – take notice of the Therapedic’s Richmond Plush.
A step-up from the previous model, the Richmond Plush uses softer upholstery, a firmer spring system, and a stretch-knit cover.
VertiCoil innersprings are often squared off so they can fit together in rows.
The squared ends of VertiCoil offer more conformability than similar coils and deliver firm support and durability.
VertiCoil comes in coil counts of more than 500 springs in certain queen units.
The Richmond uses a higher spring count and more foam than the previous model, and is designed to appeal to a broader audience.
Guest rooms, children of all sizes, and anyone looking for a great budget-friendly mattress will absolutely love the Richmond.
For even more padding comfort and support, try the three models just above the Richmond – the Spirit Firm, Spirit Plush, or Anthem Pillowtop.
Warranty: 10 Year Non-Prorated Manufacturers Warranty
Items covered under limited warranty can include:
– Body impressions greater than .75″
– Shifting, bunching, or clumping of upholstery materials
– *Sagging: your sleep set must be continuously supported by an appropriate foundation, or equivalent, with a proper bed frame. The frame should include rigid center support with legs that support down to the floor.
*NOTE: A mattress warranty will be considered void in the event of any staining or being in an unsanitary condition.
Items covered under Foundation warranty can include:
– Splits in the wood frame
– Squeaking, rattling or other non-typical noises
– Broken, loose, or defective boards
The Warranty does NOT cover:
– Soiled or stained products
– Damage incurred from using an improper foundation. *See our FAQ section about this issue
– Mattress fabric