If you’re looking for one of the most substantial pillowtop mattresses we have in the store, congratulations, the Michigan-made Grand Traverse Pillowtop is it. No need to keep scrolling.
Featuring latex-infused foam, 1.8lb convoluted foam, and gel foam quilting with inner-tufting, there is a little bit of everything in this mattress to talk about.
You’d think with so much to talk about that describing the Grand Traverse would be easy, but guess again. The Grand Traverse uses fantastic material that we expect to hold up for a very, very long time.
For a little more pressure point relief for hips and shoulders, consider the Superior Mornings Pillowtop.
Warranty: 10 Year Non-Prorated Manufacturers Warranty
Items covered under limited warranty can include:
– Body impressions greater than 1.5″
– Shifting, bunching, or clumping of upholstery materials
– *Sagging: your sleep set must be continuously supported by an appropriate foundation, or equivalent, with a proper bed frame. The frame should include rigid center support with legs that support down to the floor.
*NOTE: A mattress warranty will be considered void in the event of any staining or being in an unsanitary condition.
Items covered under Foundation warranty can include:
– Splits in the wood frame
– Squeaking, rattling or other non-typical noises
– Broken, loose, or defective boards
The Warranty does NOT cover:
– Soiled or stained products
– Damage incurred from using an improper foundation. *See our FAQ section about this issue
– Mattress fabric