Much like it’s sister bed, the Grand Traverse Pillowtop, if you’re looking for one of the most substantial cushion firm mattresses we have in store, congratulations, this is it! Scroll no further.
Using 1.5lb density foams and above, you won’t find too many firm beds at this price range that use nearly the quality materials than does Capitol Bedding.
The firmness of the Grand Ledge makes it a little more appropriate for back and stomach sleepers who want a firmer, more solid feel that doesn’t let them feel they are sinking into the bed.
One of the firmest mattresses in the store, if you’re looking for the only bed firmer and stronger, check out Therapedic’s Medicoil HD 1000 or even the TheraLuxe HD Jackson Firm.
Warranty: 10 Year Non-Prorated Manufacturers Warranty
Items covered under limited warranty can include:
– Body impressions greater than 1.5″
– Shifting, bunching, or clumping of upholstery materials
– *Sagging: your sleep set must be continuously supported by an appropriate foundation, or equivalent, with a proper bed frame. The frame should include rigid center support with legs that support down to the floor.
*NOTE: A mattress warranty will be considered void in the event of any staining or being in an unsanitary condition.
Items covered under Foundation warranty can include:
– Splits in the wood frame
– Squeaking, rattling or other non-typical noises
– Broken, loose, or defective boards
The Warranty does NOT cover:
– Soiled or stained products
– Damage incurred from using an improper foundation. *See our FAQ section about this issue
– Mattress fabric