As the creators of the original Hybrid mattress, Sealy has brought back one of their most popular hybrid collection, but with even more in them than before.
The Silver Chill Firm is meant to complement the popular Copper II beds, but with more upholstery and more cooling than ever before. This Silver uses DuoChill™ technology for all-night cooling and has a firmer feel that even stomach sleepers will enjoy. If you like the idea of memory foam, but don’t want the normal difficulty of movement, the Sealy Silver Chill is definitely worth trying out. If it’s too firm, the Stearns & Foster Pollock Hybrid or Capitol Bedding’s Copper Harbor Latex-hybrids might be more to your liking.
Warranty: 10 Year Non-Prorated Manufacturers Warranty
Items covered under limited warranty can include:
– Body impressions greater than 1.5″
– Shifting, bunching, or clumping of upholstery materials
– Coils or wires that are loose or broken
– Coils or wires that protrude through the fabric
– *Sagging: your sleep set must be continuously supported by an appropriate foundation, or equivalent, with a proper bed frame. The frame should include rigid center support with legs that support down to the floor.
*NOTE: A mattress warranty will be considered void in the event of any staining or being in an unsanitary condition.
Items covered under Foundation warranty can include:
– Splits in the wood frame
– Squeaking, rattling or other non-typical noises
– Broken, loose, or defective boards
– Loose or broken module wires
The Warranty does NOT cover:
– Soiled or stained products
– Damage incurred from using an improper foundation. *See our FAQ section about this issue
– Mattress fabric